Istanbul – not only a tourist destination…
18-20 June 2009
What is the first thing you think about when you hear Istanbul? St. Sofia church, Blue mosque, Topkapu palace, Bosphorus, Turkish hospitality, huge mega polis situated on two continents… whatever it is, it is usually connected with history and tourism. But now for the producers of sweets and chocolates all over the world, Istanbul has become a new and interesting business destination.
From 18 to 20 June 2009 for the second year in Istanbul an international fair for sweets and chocolate goods named Sweet Eurasia took place. The motto of the fair is Eat sweet, talk sweet.
The statistic shows, 150 Exhibitors from more than 25 Countries from Europe, Asia, Africa. Over 5.000 professional visitors from 70 countries.
Where are we in this statistic?
Karmela was the only Bulgarian company with a stand on that fair. The company attracted the attention of many partners from different countries. The big interest shown to our products, shows that there are no bounders in commerce when your products good in quality and excellent in taste.
- Karmela with prize from “Produced in Bulgaria”
- International fair ISM, Cologne, Germany
- VIP hospital room
- Istanbul – not only a tourist destination…
- The production in Karmela is controlled easily with MS Dynamics NAV
- Karmela is one of the fast growing Bulgarian companies.
- Dubai – very attractive business destination